Welcome the life-changing improvements with Maxicare.
If you or your loved one have any type of disability and require medical and/or therapeutic treatments to regain the maximum level of physical, mental, and social functioning and live the best lives possible, then you should consider the rehabilitation services provided by highly skilled professionals.
Maxicare is the most comprehensive rehabilitation centre with resources for highly skilled medical professionals, cutting-edge therapies, specialized equipment, and more. From physical therapy to speech therapy and psychological counselling to help individuals access the support and care they deserve – we have covered everything. For all ages, our rehabilitation services are tailored to your specific goals and requirements. If you want to know how the services and support we provide can bring some significant benefits and life-changing improvements to your life, keep scrolling down.
What is included in rehabilitation services?
Rehab services address a wide range of support and care depending on the individual’s needs and goals. Here we are listing some of the services that we can help you with.
- Rehabilitation physiotherapy: This may include exercises, massage, hydrotherapy, and other treatments to help individuals improve their strength, mobility, and coordination.
- Occupational therapy: Rehabilitation services help individuals develop or improve their daily living skills, such as bathing, dressing, and eating, as well as their ability to engage in work, study, and other meaningful activities.
- Speech therapy: One dedicated rehabilitation specialist can help individuals improve their communication skills, such as speech, language, and social communication.
- Psychological counselling: Rehabilitation therapists may help individuals manage their mental health conditions, develop coping strategies, and improve their emotional well-being through therapy and counselling based on the condition.
If you have any specific support and care requirements that you are looking for with rehabilitation, you are more than welcome to discuss your needs and goals with our rehabilitation physician.
Benefits participants can expect from rehabilitation services
NDIS participants can expect to receive a range of benefits, depending on their individual needs and goals. Some of the benefits that NDIS participants can expect may include:
Improved physical functioning
Rehabilitation physiotherapy, and occupational therapy can help NDIS participants improve their physical functioning.
Improved communication skills
Rehabilitation services can help NDIS participants improve their communication skills, including their ability to speak, understand language, and use alternative communication methods.
Rehabilitation therapists can provide pain management techniques, such as massage or acupuncture, to help NDIS participants manage their pain and improve their overall quality of life.
Rehabilitation services can help NDIS participants become more self-sufficient by teaching them skills that allow them to care for themselves and their daily needs. This can improve their overall quality of life and reduce their dependence on others.
Improved mental health
Rehabilitation specialists can provide mental health support to NDIS participants who are struggling with depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues. Counselling, support groups, and other therapeutic techniques can help NDIS participants cope with the emotional challenges of their disability and improve their overall well-being.
Return to work or study
Rehabilitation services can help NDIS participants return to work or study by providing job training, work readiness assessments, and vocational counselling.
Who benefits most from rehabilitation services?
NDIS rehabilitation services are designed to support individuals with disabilities to achieve their goals and improve their quality of life. Here are some examples of individuals who may benefit most from it.
- Individuals living with significant physical disability conditions who want to improve their mobility, strength, and independence.
- Participants living with some neurological conditions can take advantage of rehabilitation services for the betterment of their symptoms and conditions.
- Participants who want to overcome depression or anxiety and see the real joy of life.
- Parents of children who are living with developmental delays should consider Recovery services for reaching their developmental milestones and improving their quality of life.
Why should you choose us over others?
Maxicare has been providing NDIS services, including rehabilitation services, for a long time. All these years, we have brought a lot of positive changes to the lives of our participants who have joined hands with us. Here we are listing how we are different and unique from others.
- We are rehabilitation services provider with highly personalised support and care taking into consideration all our participants’ needs and goals.
- We help you to connect with the right Rehab specialist that can understand your requirements and help you reach your goals easily.
- We use evidence-based practices and interventions to ensure that participants receive the most effective and up-to-date treatments.
- Apart from providing a wide range of rehabilitation services we also provide almost all types of NDIS services. We are a one-stop NDIS service provider.
If you or your loved one have a disability, consider exploring rehabilitation services – a life-changing step. These services can help improve physical and mental functioning, increase independence, and achieve personal goals. Contact our Maxicare NDIS provider today to learn more and start the journey towards a better quality of life.